? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tyler Perry

For the last year I've seen preview's for Tyler Perry's "House of Payne" and it just didn't look like a show I'd watch. I still haven't watched it, BUT I highly, highly, HIGHLY suggest some of his movies.
I watched "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" a few weeks ago, "The Family that Preys" and "Meet the Brown's" this last weekend. Today was, "Why did I Get Married?" I FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!!!!
It saddens me that his movies don't really get the big box office advertising money that some of the lame movies out (let me just say...Saw X1000) and not ones like this that I know we can relate to. Is it really because they are mostly an all black cast? Anywho...watch it. *gets off her soapbox*


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=why+did+I+get+married&aq=f

0 comments: